Indoor Track Training
Our Indoor training program runs 3 days per week from January to March at the Northern Sports Centre and and PGSS upper gym. It is open to senior athletes 13 and older (2010 and before) who are seeking to improve their speed, power and overall fitness level. Space is limited.
PLEASE PRINT, SIGN AND BRING THE INDOOR TRACK
TRAINING WAIVER FOUND BELOW
Sunday January 8, 2023 to Thursday March 9, 2023 (cancelled Sunday February 19th)
Sundays & Thursdays: 6:00pm to 8:00pm at NSC upper track
Tuesdays: 8:00pm to 9:30pm at PGSS upper gym (HIGH JUMP TRAINING)
Cost for the indoor session will be just $175 plus the cost of the BC Athletics memberships. (Depends on age and competitive vs. non-competitive) Note: athletes only pay the BC Athletics membership once per year.
Northern Sports Centre Track Use Policy
- No siblings, parents or spectators permitted on the track during sessions.
- Club has use of one lane, two sprint lanes and use of stretching areas on third level.
- Indoor shoes and appropriate fitness clothing only permitted on the track.
- All drinks must be in a sealed container.
- Food or gum is not permitted on the track.
- Inside lane is for walkers; Middle lane is for joggers; Outside lane is for runners.
- Single file only when jogging or running on the track.
- All machines and equipment must be cleaned after each use with the provided cloths and spray.
- To mitigate any possible ‘collisions’, no stopping on track to observe activities below.
Registration will be done online on the “TrackieReg” site. Follow the steps below to register.