NO TRACK SATURDAY!
Just a reminder, we don’t have track on Saturday May 9th due to the Relay for Life Cancer walk. For full season schedule check out the club’s website
GOING TO JACK BROW IN KELOWNA?
Are you planning to attend the Annual Jack Brow Meet in Kelowna? The club has blocked off some rooms at the Days Inn in Kelowna. There are 8 rooms left at the Days inn in Kelowna. They are $129.00 per night and will be held till May 15th. Please call 1-800-337-7177 to book and advise you are with PGTF.
GOING TO THE CENTENNIAL MEET IN KAMLOOPS?
Registration for the Centennial meet in Kamloops will continue at the track this week (Wednesday and Thursday). Paid registrations will be submitted by the club once all athletes have signed up for their desired events. If you don’t sign up at the track you will have to use the Trackie.reg link on the Kamloops website to register. For your information:
- Entry Fees – $9.00/event if submitted electronically using Hy-Tek Team Manager, or TrackieReg Online registration (see below). $15.00/event if submitted on paper by e-mail.
- $10.00 per relay regardless of method of submission. Relay entries will accepted up to 1 hour prior to the event (usually coordinated by a coach of director of PGTF in attendance).
- $30.00 Masters Weight Pentathlon up to May 11, regardless of method of entry. Add $10 if registering for these multi- events after May 11. Minimum of 10 registrations for Masters Weight Pentathlon (Male or Female).
- **ENTRY DEADLINE**: 11:59 pm, Monday, May 11, 2015. All entries must be received by this time to avoid late entry fees. Late Entry Deadline: 4:00 pm, Thursday May 14, 2015. After this time, entries must be done at the track, room permitting.
- Late entries for individual events will be charged $18.00/event (except relays) regardless of entry method, and may not receive correct seeding. Multi events not having enough entries by their entry deadline will be cancelled.
HIGH SCHOOL ZONES
The high school zone meet (Qualifier for Provincials) is set for Friday May 22nd (4pm-9:30pm and Saturday May 23 (8:30am-3pm). While this is not a club meet we have a number of club athletes involved and we help run the meet. As such we can use any volunteer parents that may be available. See Brian Martinson at the track if you are able to help.
UPDATED ATHLETE/PARENT HANDBOOK AVAILABLE
Check out the UPDATED Athlete/Parent Handbook that is available on the club’s website. READ MORE
…to all the volunteers that helped out at the Sub Zero meet!!! You were awesome. The full results are available on our RESULTS tab. READ MORE