A training camp will be running on May 25th 2013, to provide money for the Reed Athletics Fund which is in partnership with the Prince George Track & Field Club. The Reed Athletics Fund supports athletes who are unable to pursue these goals without financial help. Monetary donations to go directly to the fund, and supporting our financially disadvantaged athletes in the north.
Athletes can register online at the “Stride and Glide” Website.
Any contributions from our local community towards making this event a success would be appreciated. Our goal is to raise $10,000. The current needs for the upcoming training camp are:
- Athletic “goodie bags” for athletes participating in the training camp. Bags could include (but are not limited to) the following :
- Water bottles
- T-shirts (sponsors name could be included on the t-shirt)
- Snacks (energy bar, or electrolyte drinks etc.)
- Discounts/coupons to athletic facilities in Prince George.
- Monetary donations to go directly to the fund, and supporting our financially disadvantaged athletes in the north. (Sponsor an athlete for $40 per athlete)
- $100-$300 –Bronze medal donors
- $400-$600-Silver medal donors
- $700- up- Gold medal donors
*Advertisement and acknowledgement would be given to all donors leading up to the event and during the eventCathy Johnson Prince George Training Camp Coordinator Email: email@example.com Website: http://reedathleticsfund.ca Website: www.pgtrackandfield.ca Phone: 250-640-5085