Welcome back to PGTF’s 50th Outdoor Training Season!!!
The club is excited to start our season with our traditional Sub Zero Meet. This meet is designed for Senior (13+) and Junior Development (8-12) athletes. This is a starter meet so not every event is offered. It is geared more for the Senior athletes as they will be heading to the High School Zone 8 Championships May 17th and 18th. This is an inexpensive meet that offers Junior Development athletes the chance to try out competition. The first 3 events are free for PGTF members! only $5 per event after. All non-members will pay $5 Day of Event membership plus $5 per event. So try them all!
PARENTS: please volunteer as the meet requires BODIES not BRAINS!!
Please note: Training Only Athletes are NOT eligible to participate
Things to Remember About Attending Meets
- register online before the deadline (May 3, 2022)
- check for any last minute schedule changes the morning of
- always attend at least one hour before your first scheduled event
- come prepared for all weather: water, rain gear, sunscreen….
- pick up your competition number at the registration table or from your coach
- complete a warm up 30 minutes before each event
- check in with the Marshall or Chief of each event as you are called to do so (follow the event schedule)
- if you need help look for a coach!