Thanks to all the volunteers who helped put on the meet and all the athletes and coaches who took part.
The results are now posted on our results page.
We are still in need of volunteers for our Sub-Zero meet, this coming Saturday, May 6th.
The sign-up sheet is at the Athlete’s sign in table at the Track. We cannot put on this meet without the help of many volunteers.
Also, there were two sign-up sheets – one just requiring your name and phone number, the other was separated by event types – where you could sign up for a specific event. The first sign-up sheet has disappeared, so if this is where you originally signed up, please come by this week to ensure you are still listed as a volunteer.
Information for Volunteers the Day of the Meet:
- The Volunteer sign-in sheet will be at the Registration table located at the far end of the stands. Please sign in when you arrive so we can ensure we have enough volunteers at each event.
- You should arrive 30 minutes or so prior to your event start time.
- Make sure you dress for the weather.
- A snack and drink will be supplied by the Club for Volunteers.
- Set up for the track meet should begin around 9:00 am. If you can come early and want to help out the more the merrier 🙂 There are tents that need to be set up at each of the event stations – rain or shine, as well as flagging on the infield.
Thank you so much for taking the time to work at the meet – without your help, these meets would not be possible 🙂
- If you have not yet registered for the Meet, you can do so by clicking on this link below. There is no fee for Club Members for this Meet.
o If you sign up for an event, you are expected to participate in that event. If you cannot, you need to go to that event and let them know you need to “scratch” that event.
o We cannot add an event the day of the meet, so chose your events carefully, as you are expected to participate in that event.
- Please ensure you arrive early to allow time to get your bib number from the Registration table (which will be located at the far end of the Stands), and to allow time to warm up prior to the start of your event(s).
- If you still require a singlet for the meet, they are $25.00 and available at the office during practice hours. If you purchased a singlet when you registered, and have not yet received it, please come by the sign-in table and let us know.
- There will be a full concession available.
- Athletes need to check in at their event approx. 15 – 30 minutes prior to the start of the event to ensure they don’t miss their event. Listen to announcements throughout the day.
- Event schedules will be available at the registration/awards table. Here is the link to the Meet information package if you want to print off ahead of time: Sub-Zero Meet Information Package
- Entry deadline is Wednesday May 3rd.
Track Rascal Practice cancelled for this Saturday:
- This is also a reminder that there will be no regular practice for the Track Rascals on Saturday, May 6th. the Track Rascals will have a 60m dash around 1:00 during the meet, this is always great fun to watch!!
PG Track and Field
Celebrating over 40 Years of Excellence