- Along with Jumpstart, we understand the role sport plays in the health and well-being of kids and their families and are doing everything possible to help community sports continue.
- Last year, with the support of CTC, Jumpstart Charities disbursed $8 million through its Sport Relief Fund, fulfilling nearly 700 grant applications, to help organizations continue to operate through 2020.
- With Canadian Tire Corporation’s commitment of an additional $12 million to Jumpstart’s Sport Relief Fund in 2021, together, we’ll help build back communities through sport and play.
- As one of over 1,200 sport and recreation organizations across Canada to receive grant funding from Jumpstart’s Sport Relief Fund in 2021, the continued need for support is apparent.
- With Jumpstart’s support, we’ll be able to continue offering all 3 levels of athletic programming with trained and certified coaches. We are starting the 2022 season with a new head coach and club programming all thanks to Jumpstart’s support.
PGTF Recipient of Canadian Tire Charities Jumpstart Grant
Posted on October 12, 2021