Last minute reminders:
- 1.Summer session track ends on Thursday September 23rd.Thanks to all the coaches, athletes, and volunteers for a great season!
- 2.Tuesday September 28th is awards night at the stadium from 6pm to 8pm.With the latest restrictions for the north, please only recipients and their family in attendance. All recipients have been notified by the awards committee. No masks are required in the grandstands but please sanitize on the way in and keep to your bubble. Bring a warm cushion to sit on – the seating is cold this time of year.
- 3.If you have any borrowed equipment, please return it to the track ASAP. We are completing inventory for the summer games before the snow flies.
- 4.Indoor training in January 2022 is still in limbo as the Northern Sports Centre works out its safety protocols regarding COVID and the vaccine passport. You’ll know as soon as we know.
- 5.If you are interested in volunteering for the BC Summer Games 2022 on the athletics committee, please attend a quick meeting Wednesday September 22nd at 7pm in room 3-203 at CNC (the college).We are looking for people to help organize equipment, officials, and volunteers.
- 6.Officiating modules have been closed by BC Athletics until next year (Mar. 2022). However, if you are interested in being an official for the club, PLEASE CONTACT MARILYN BENZ (firstname.lastname@example.org) WITH YOUR NAME, CLUB, ANY OFFICIATING LEVELS COMPLETED AND EXPERIENCE. BC Athletics will determine your necessary officiating modules and will send out the modules in the spring.