The PGTF Spring Session is quickly coming to a close but it doesn’t mean good-bye just yet! Please read all of the info below:
- Spring Session ends Saturday for rascals, next Tuesday for seniors and Wednesday for juniors. Summer session begins Tuesday July 6th for all levels of athletes – only rascals are limited to 20athletes in this session.
- There is a list of meets on our webpage here to let you plan summer and sports together! Upcoming are Kamloops Restart this weekend, Jack Brow July 2-4 in Kelowna, and the Kamloops Invitational July 9-10. Check out the BC Athletics Calendar page for more events.
- Junior Development Challenge for Zones 7 & 8 mini-meet will be held HERE in Prince George Saturday July 10th for all athletes ages 9-13; athletes do not need to be members of the track club or BCA. Any child born 2008-2012 between can pay an extra $5 fee to join member athletes at this event; so grab your best friend, sibling or cousin and compete together in 6 different events: sprint, hurdles, distance, jumping and throwing (DT and SP). REGISTRATION is here plus on our website front page. Meet package is attached. This is the alternative to a full provincial championship so all results will be compiled for provincial championship prizes. 1st- 4th ribbons will be handed out at the meet.
- Volunteers will be needed for the Junior development challenge mini-meet – athletes, parents and siblings are eligible to sign up HERE to help out – volunteers get entered into the draw for a 2022 membership!
- Officials will be needed next season, so please prepare by completing the online modules. Check out the info on our resources page here.
- Thank you to all who gave their time and expertise to make this season happen so far! It felt like everything needed to be adjusted every week, but Track Families were troopers and adapted quickly to all the new processes and procedures. Thank you so much for all the support! 50 spectators are welcome at every practice so come for a visit and a watch!
See you in the summer!