Spruce Capital In-Club Trials
Our biggest meet with tonnes of events is finally here!
- Click HERE to register at $5 per event for the 2 day in-club, 9+ meet.
- Click HERE for the latest schedule which is always subject to change so use it as a reference for now and print it the morning of the meet.
- All athletes need to be at the stadium at least 1 hour before their first event. Athletes are expected to do a warm up and check into their first event. If there is an overlap, track events take priority, but athletes must check in at all events they are registered for.
- Click HERE to volunteer as we need even more volunteers than ever! Without you, the meet doesn’t run at all. Remember that all volunteers get entered into a draw for a membership.
- There will be NO RASCALS on Saturday June 12th due to the meet.
- Singlets SHOULD be arriving by Tuesday June 8th. Gina will be set up outside the stadium gate on Tuesday through Thursday next week during practice times. $57 exact cash or cheque (made out to PGTF) to pick up your pre-ordered singlet. An email will go out Tuesday confirming the arrival of the singlets so check your mail.
- PGTF spring session will come to an end on Wednesday June 30th. Summer session spots are still available for all athlete levels: rascals, juniors and seniors. Practices will run only during the week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm-8pm.
- The latest PHO resulted in only minor changes in the way that PGTF operates at the stadium: online health checks are still required before every practice; sanitizing hands and equipment before and after is still expected; 3m distancing is no longer necessary for youth.
- Always check out the club webpage: www.pgtrackandfield.ca It has tonnes of info!
See you at the track!