Yo! Track Season is upon us!
Seniors start TUESDY APRIL 6TH
Juniors start MONDAY APRIL 12TH
Rascals start TUESDAY APRIL 13TH OR WEDNESDAY APRIL 14TH
Coach training SATURDAY APRIL 10TH
First Virtual meet – 14 years and up only – SATURDAY APRIL 17TH
First local meet – 9 years and up – SATURDAY MAY 1ST
Things to remember:
- All athletes, coaches and volunteers must complete an online health check prior to leaving for practice. If you do the health check for your athlete, please let them know it has been completed before dropping them at practice.
- PLEASE make sure you have completed any waivers from BC Athletics – they were emailed to you after registration and must be completed before coming to the stadium.
- Competition singlets can now be ordered; download the order form from the webpage; orders due by April 17th, send them to the track with your athlete.
- If competition singlets are not desired due to cost or growing athletes, blue technical t-shirts with the full club logo can be ordered from Alison’s Embroidery and worn during competition.
- MOTHER NATURE is unpredictable! Make sure your athlete is dressed for the weather with extra layers, water bottle and even sunscreen.
- Volunteers (13yrs +) will be needed to officiate the virtual meet and the first local meet. No experience necessary, just enthusiasm! Sign up to follow soon but please consider checking out info on becoming an official: click here
- Parents needed to attend AGM: Sunday April 25th at 7pm via Zoom for approximately 1 hour. Directors at large needed.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 920 8555 3137