We are starting practices this week!
- Seniors will start Saturday April 21, 2018 at 10 am. That’s tomorrow!!
- Juniors will start Monday, April 23, 2018 at 6pm. Parents please stay for a 15 minute info session!
- Track Rascals will start Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 6pm. Parents please stay for a 15 minute info session!
- Please send your athlete with ALL weather gear. Temperatures change quickly as do weather conditions. Water bottles are a must as there is no running water at Lac des Bois. At the moment we have no port-a-potty either so make sure business is done at home before coming to the field.
- Parents, please arrive early to pick up your athlete – cold temperatures or rain could result in shorter training sessions.
- The jump pit will need to be turned over and relevelled; a few extra hands would be nice J We’ll try to do it Saturday morning at senior practice so bring a shovel and make the work light!
- ATTENTION ANY midget athletes looking to try out for the BC summer games: The try outs are at the High School Zones in Quesnel, May 15 and 16; at this time please contact your high school track sponsor to register; there may be other opportunities but they are not set up yet. Any athlete who has a full PG track membership is eligible to compete in any sanctioned meet so no other BC Athletic fees should be required, only per event fees.